Live To Write!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jealous Husband Returns in Form of Parrot

3 posters

Go down

Jealous Husband Returns in Form of Parrot Empty Jealous Husband Returns in Form of Parrot

Post  jxl33 Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:53 pm

I never can quite say as much as I know. I look at other parrots and I wonder if it's the same for them, if somebody is trapped in each of them paying some kind of price for living their life in a certain way. For instance, "Hello," I say, and I'm sitting on a perch in a pet store in Houston and what I'm really thinking is Holy shit. It's you. And what's happened is I'm looking at my wife.

You can not ever really tell everything you believe. You peer toward different birds and you question if it's similar for everyone, if any person is stuck in any of the birds suffering some type of punishment for living out their existence in a given direction. For example, "Hi," you say, and you’re resting upon a branch inside a bird cage in Chicago and everything you’re really envisioning is WTF. It's her. And what is occurring is that you’re staring at your lover.

jxl33

Back to top Go down

Jealous Husband Returns in Form of Parrot Empty Re: Jealous Husband Returns in Form of Parrot

Post  Admin Fri Dec 03, 2010 1:00 pm

Interesting choice in making it second person. It doesn't read as smooth as the original, though :c

Admin
Admin

https://live2write.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Jealous Husband Returns in Form of Parrot Empty Re: Jealous Husband Returns in Form of Parrot

Post  MaryShelley Thu Dec 16, 2010 12:25 am

Yes, I agree with cbehling! also doesn't work w bird, ultimately. i like the 2nd person's effect on the end. that last line is cool.

MaryShelley

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum